You can place your order anytime you desire; however, we deliver orders from (10:00 am) to (3:00 pm). Any orders placed outside of these hours will be filled and delivered the next morning.
- What are your business hours?
- Will Groceries be sent to my phone’s GPS location?
- Can groceries be delivered to multiple addresses?
- How do I remove an unwanted item from my shopping Cart?
- Can I make an order by phone call?
- Who do I call if I have a question?
- Who delivers my groceries?
- What fees are applied?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- How do I pay for my order?
- When will I be charged?
- What happens if an item is out of stock or missing from my order?
- Do I need to be present at the time of delivery?
- Do you deliver to businesses?
- How soon after placing an order is delivery?
- Can I order for more than one house?
- If I am living overseas, can i order groceries from Store to Door Jamaica to be shipped to my relatives in Jamaica?
- Can I get same day delivery?
- Does Store to Door open on holidays?
- Will my personal information be kept confidential?
No, they will be sent to the delivery address listed in your account settings. Please make sure the delivery address is correct.
No, you cannot send orders to multiple addresses at a single time. However, you may change your delivery address by accessing your account settings and updating your address, or by creating a new account.
To remove an unwanted item, view your shopping cart on the website, then select the item or items that you no longer want, and click “delete.”
Unfortunately, we do not allow users to place an order by phone. However, if you are visually impaired and having difficulties ordering on our website, you may call customer service at (1876-85-9722). This is only for those who are visually impaired or blind. In these instances, we are happy and obliged to assist you by phone.
You may call our customer support line at (1876-8529722) and one of our professional representatives will handle your questions or concerns.
Our deliveries are carried out by professional delivery workers. (In some cases, groceries may be delivered by a third party)
Store to Door Jamaica charges a delivery fee in order to help maintain our fleet of vehicles and helps us continue to operate at peak quality and speed. The delivery fee for all orders various on the distance of the shipping address.
No there is no minimum amount.
We accept all the major debit and credit cards, Pay Pal, Bank Transfer, and Remittance Transfers. Cash on delivery is also accepted. Please be reminded our drivers do not have cash on them so please have the correct amount of cash that your order was billed for.
When you place your order, the estimated total will be authorized through your debit/credit card and held by your financial institution. This is not an actual charge and will be listed as pending under your account. This allows your financial institution to set aside funds and allow your order to be processed. Once an order is complete and your delivery is fulfilled, the cost will update to reflect the final total shown on the receipt that you receive. If an order is canceled, then the hold will be released from your account.
In the event that we run out of a product, we will ask you if you would like to replace this item with a similar substitute. You will always have the option to return this item for a full refund. Please note that some items cannot be returned.
Yes, someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery. You may call customer support in order to reschedule a delivery if a delivery is missed.
Delivery takes up to 24 hours after placing an order.
Yes, customers can order for more than one house however they will have to pay a separate shipping fee.
Yes, most definitely.
Yes, we are open to taking in orders on holidays; however, deliveries will be done on the following day.
Fill in the form below and we will respond as soon as possible.